Wednesday, May 28, 2008

On Blackberry and Boxes

My last few days have been consumed by packing and playing with my new Blackberry Pearl phone. The picture below is me and my friend Danie comparing our new toys at work.. hers is pink, mine is silver, otherwise they are the same, and equally addicting. We are working out the kinks, but are both pretty pleased with them. It's like a phone, but with a lot of other stuff too. By the way, we were actually talking to each other, not texting. Also, this picture is a fair representation of what I have been doing at work during my last week. You might call it hardly working. I am training my replacement, but it just ain't that taxing. I am pretty much just waiting around for the end of the week when my boss will probably give me a pie party, where people at work can say goodbye. Mmmm, pie. Hard to believe it's been almost four years.

The rest of my days have been spent packing.. I have boxes everywhere. Yet, somehow it seems I haven't made much progress. I do not like packing. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment