Sunday, June 8, 2008

Leaving Las Vegas

As is my pattern in life, I procrastinated a little too long with my packing. But, I have always found that I do my best work at the last minute, when I have absolutely no other choice, I guess... So, it came down to my last full day in Vegas and I still had quite a bit to box up, haul out, and pack in my to go bags.

In short, I couldn't have made it without my mom's help (only a small part of which seen here). Also seen here is my Condo as I left it.. it was a little sad, but she treated
me well and I hope her future owners like her as much as I did. But, you know, a house is only a home if it is filled with love... the love is left in me, and with the people I love.

Speaking of which... Here is a picture of a happy family on the way to the Wynn Buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment